Search6 Results

This purpose of this article is to explain the various scenarios in which a student and/or staff member may request access to the medical records systems and the necessary requirements they need to fulfill in order for their request to be granted.
Instructions on logging in and creating an account for EduCause
This article was created as a test during the setup of TeamDynamix for WesternU.
Instructions to add your WesternU email address to an Android device
Instructions and information about Multi-Factor Authentication